Ironman Mont Tremblant

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Victory!!!

This morning at Masters, we were doing two sets of 5 x 100 metres of front crawl with a pull buoy and then 2 x 50 metres sprint.  I raced Brian on the set but he bailed on the second set of sprints so Serge had me race one of the kids from the Mallards.  I had a lousy start and basically forgot to dolphin kick after the dive start but I pulled ahead and smoked the kid.  Boy it felt great as some of you might remember last year, I raced against Serge's daughter.  The results were down right ugly but today was all about redemption!!

Oh the kid I was racing was 13 years old and was swimming breast stroke but I still crushed him!!!

2 comments:

  1. MAke em' cry!!!!! lol

    Don't forget to shout 'in yo face' and 'u suck' after the WIN. It builds character and prepares them for highschool. Trust me you're doing em' a favour really. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy there Phelps. I don't think I would use the word "crushed". :P

    ReplyDelete