Ironman Mont Tremblant

Monday, January 17, 2011

Counting Calories

As today is the "most depressing day of the year," I decided to add to some more misery.  I started to count my calories using http://caloriecount.about.com/.  I forgot what a pain it is to count and measure everything.  So far for Day One, I'm over at 1,800 calories but including the 60 minute bike ride this morning, I should have burned about 2,550 calories for a deficit of 750 calories for the day.

Nice except I'm fucking starving.  No wonder I've been gaining weight.

2 comments:

  1. I contemplate counting mine. It sounds like too much work.
    I dunno about your math there. It looks like you should be losing, not gaining eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I commented on this.. It's shocking how little you are supposed to eat in order to lose weight. UGH in my next life burgers and fries won't have any calories.

    ReplyDelete