Ironman Mont Tremblant

Thursday, December 15, 2011

David Wilson





David Wilson


 
DAVID WILSON It is with profound sadness we announce the passing of our family member, David Wilson on December 12, 2011. Loving son of George and Barbara Wilson, devoted husband to Anny-Sandra Hamel and proud father of Marissa Rose and Arianne. He will be greatly missed by his sisters Karen (Mike), Susan and Michelle and brother-in-law Jean-Sebastian (Nathalie). Loving uncle to Megan, Kaitlyn, Audrey and Catherine. Highly respected son-in-law to Jean Hamel and Carmen Guay. Cousin to Keith (Jayne), Chris (Cindy) and many other cousins. David had a wonderful "joie de vivre" - a positive, outgoing person who loved life. His girls were his greatest source of pride and family was of utmost importance. David was a successful investment advisor with Nesbitt Burns, loved his new cottage, and shared many wonderful adventures with friends and family
 
 
I haven't talked to Dave in a couple of years but I've know Dave since our rookie training class back in September 1997.  I saw him a couple of times when I went downtown and we'd have a beer or two and oddly enough, I was thinking about him a couple of weeks ago. 
 
I don't know what happened but I do know that Dave was a good guy and he had two young kids that were a little older than my kids. 
 
This is a tough time of year for many people. 
 
Rest In Peace Dave

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm David's wife. I am curious to know who you are since you say you were in training with him.

    Anny-Sandra
    ashamel@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete