Ironman Mont Tremblant

Monday, July 11, 2011

Post Peterborough

Today I feel like crap.  I'm constantly thirsty, have a wicked headache and very tired.  I suppose waking up at 4:00 am doesn't help.  I don't remember feeling this bad after Muskoka 70.3 last year.  I wonder if I got too dehdrated on the bike yesterday given how hot it was.  Coach called to discuss the information from the Powertap and he was quite pleased with the results (even if I wasn't).  According to the numbers, I was riding in zone 5 (highest heart rate zone) for about 75% of the race.  This was the type of information he was looking for to build my future workouts.

The good news is the swelling in my left foot is going down and I can walk without limping. Sports doctor appointment on Wednesday



In case you missed it yesterday, one of the many Tour De France crash.  How's that for support?

No comments:

Post a Comment