Ironman Mont Tremblant

Monday, April 19, 2010

Wiped Out

I rode this morning outside and it was little chilly to say the least. With my clean and tuned up bike I was ready. With a late start due to poor organizing the night before, when I left when it was almost 6 am. Given about my concerns for a weak cycling, a couple of triathletes have commented that I should be exhausted after my rides. Clearly that's hasn't been happening as whether I ride indoors or outdoors, I haven't been riding very hard.

I decided to try a different tactic. After a 15 minutes warm up, I rode hard for 60 seconds and then easy for 60 seconds. I did this about 5 times and then rode out of the saddle for 2 minutes four times. By the time I got home I was wiped out. Its been a while since I was this tired from only riding.

Its now after lunch and I've eaten everything I brought to work and I'm still starving. Signs of a good workout

No comments:

Post a Comment