Ironman Mont Tremblant

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today Is A Perfect Day To....

Run....NOT!  I bailed from my 3:15 run when I woke up at 4:30 am and I could hear the rain pounding on the window so I went back to sleep.  With the wind blowing between 30-50 km\hr and it raining plus the temperature was only a little above freezing, I bailed.  Somehow I just couldn't envision running for three hours, soaking wet and then taking an ice bath.  That sounds like a recipe for disaster.  I'll try tomorrow morning

Rest.  Yes absolutely as I've been bagged and work beginning to slow down but still had evening meetings Thursday and Friday nights this week and probably next week.  It makes for a long day when I'm up at 4:30 am and I'm getting home around 8:00 pm.

Do My Taxes.  God, there is nothing more than I hate is doing taxes.  Well maybe interval sprints.  Just organizing the mess is like torture.  Every year, I swear I'll be more organized and file things as the year progresses but every year its the same mad scramble before the deadline.

Switch The Snow Tires From The SUV.  Ok, I think its safe to take the snow tires off the SUV.  I imagine we are not going to get a significant amount of snowfall and snow tires are probably not the most fuel efficient.  I switched the snow tires from my car last week and talk about back breaking work and the SUV tires are even heavier.  Maybe I should just fork out $30 and have the local garage take care of it.

Catch Up On The Blogs I Follow.  I seemed to be following a lot more blogs and barely have time to read any of them but some are quite funny

Ok, back to sorting out my (*&^%$%^^& taxes

No comments:

Post a Comment