Ironman Mont Tremblant

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Big Deal, I Can Do That.....Ok Maybe Not!



On another note, my ride this morning sucked.  I was very tired last night and still tired when I woke up this morning.  I even slept through the night!  I'm supposed to be riding outside but I've been too lazy to switch tires as well as its been cold and dark at 5 am.  I ride north of the city where there are no street lights so its pitch black.  Odd, last year at this time, I was chomping at the bit to ride outside. 

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr its too cold to ride in the mornings still. I got both my weekday rides in this weekend in the evenings and it has been beautiful! I could see running in the cooler mornings, but definitely not riding yet.

    Then again I could just tell you to HTFU and get out there!

    ReplyDelete