Ironman Mont Tremblant

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fails

So I "should" be picking up my bike with my "working" power tap from the LBS later this afternoon.  We'll see how that goes.  Clearly my faith in their ability to fix my bike is......low.  Also, yesterday, I went to the sports doctor again (I'm putting his kids through university) to have another look at my foot.  Wednesday's ride set off some swelling and by the afternoon, I was limping pretty bad.  I took some anti-inflams Wednesday night and that knocked the swelling down by morning but I want to know why its still swelling.  Doc thinks its "probably" tenodnits but just to be sure, I wanted a bone scan to rule out a stress fracture.  Ironman Mont-Tremblant is three months away and I have a Half Ironman in five weeks and I can't run more than 10 feet but it is getting better.

Anyways, here are the Friday Fails.  Have a great weekend-its the long weekend for us Canadians so I might ride outside three days in a roll as the weather is supposed to be awesome.


job fails - What the Hell is This Thing?


job fails - Want Fries With That?
This is going to make your ass fat!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment