Ironman Mont Tremblant

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Update

Training wise, not much is going on. Work has been super busy, in fact I've worked three Saturdays in a row plus the odd meeting at night. This has an effect on training. Right now I'm only swimming twice a week with Masters and riding once or twice a week. On Sunday, it was so warm, I actually rode in shorts and bike shirt. Outstanding, but sadly it didn't last.

 Also there's been no running as I bailed from the Scotia Bank Toronto Half Marathon in October and Angus Glen Half Marathon in early November as I've seemed to hurt my calf. I would be running and my right calf would start hurting, usually when I was the furthest point away from home (once 10 km away). It was a long walk/shuffle home.  I went and got it treated by Kevin (chiro) and he suspected a calf tear but I've been too busy even to make a doctor's appointment to get a referral for an ultra sound.

Weight-wise I'm seemed to be holding my own.  I'm only five pounds about race weight at Mont-Tremblant so that's good news but I can feel myself getting fatter.

That's all I got


1 comment: