Ironman Mont Tremblant

Thursday, June 21, 2012

40-40-40

This afternoon I went for an unscheduled run.  The horrors!!  Shame on me for not following the schedule.

I ran for 40 minutes in 40 degree Celsius (104 F) temperature and found $40

My foot felt ok and we'll see how if feels tomorrow.  My overall pace was something like 5:43 min/km but I know I was running faster than that pace.  Most of the time, I was running around 5:00 min/km but I stopped and picked up a whole bunch of papers and notebooks on 16th Avenue.  Looks like someone left it on the roof of their car and it blew all over the road.  I picked up as much as I could and then ran back home.

After my run, I played like a CSI detective and figured out who the owner of the notebook was and called her.  She was extremely happy and we are meeting tomorrow.  This was my good deed for this decade.  Don't expect another one any time soon.

On another note, I've been trying to type up my Ironman Mont-Tremblant training camp report but Blogger decided to delete it twice.  I should get it done for tomorrow.  I hate Blogger and Blogger probably hates me.


1 comment: